Plantronics CS520 Over-the-ear Binaural Wireless Headset has been discontinued. We recommend the Plantronics Savi 8210 wireless headset
The Plantronics CS520 is an over-the-head binaural (cover both ears) wireless headset. The CS520 features a new contemporary headset design, premium wideband audio quality, wireless mobility, streamlined base, and improved performance all with the same dependability for wireless productivity that has made the CS series a best seller.
The CS520 features a secure fitting headband for all-day comfort weighing 92 grams, giving you up to 100 Metres of range to roam your office, and a battery made to last all day with 9 hours of talk time. By covering both ears with the CS520, you’re able to focus on your caller and never be distracted by background noise in your office.
- Hands-free mobility to enable easier multitasking.
- Wireless range of up to 120 metre.
- Two very comfortable speakers with leatherette ear cushions.
- Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer and terminate calls
- Volume and mute audio controls at your fingertips.
- Adaptive power system delivers longer talk and standby times.
- Voice-dedicated DECT technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference.
- Plantronics advise that 70 headsets can simultaneously operate in one office. This can be any combination of CS or Savi headsets.
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology.
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise.
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides a more natural-sounding voice
- Conference-in up to three additional CS500 series or Savi® headsets.
- Up to 9 hours talk time.
- Australian Standard acoustic shock protection is built-in
- Elegant magnetic headset docking.
*Neckband sold separately
Superior call management
With one-touch call answer/end, vol+/-, and mute, manage calls from up to 350 feet from the charging base. The CS500 system also enables you to a conference in up to three additional headsets for easier collaboration and guest headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset. Use with Electronic Hook Switch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls.
Power in the base
A sleek charging base is included with the CS500 Series. An adaptive power system optimizes for range and Talktime by automatically downshifting to low power when the headset is close to the base to save battery life.
Outstanding audio quality
Voice-dedicated DECT™ technology provides better audio and eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks while advanced wideband audio provides high definition voice quality. Your choice of narrow or wideband professional grade audio quality — choose narrowband to extend talk time or wideband mode to enable clearer conversations. An extended boom and noise-canceling microphone filter out background noise, so listeners can hear conversations clearly, and enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sound, delivering clear audio the way it’s intended to be heard.
Dect security certified
Advanced Dect wireless security. Using the latest standards in DECT wireless security, CS500 series headsets keep conversations safe and secure. With eight discreet security measures, including a 64-bit encryption, confidential information remains private.
What’s in The Box
- Base Unit
- Headset with pre-installed battery, ear tip & earloop
- Power supply
- Other size eartip & earloops
- Telephone interface cable
- Fit kit instruction card
It’s time to take communication to the next level with reliable headsets. Copia together with Poly “Plantronics” can help you cut down turnaround times, cut operational costs, increase productivity, and get better accuracy. We offer a wide variety of workflow solutions that suits your business needs. Call us today at +61 8 8223 5590.
Are you not from Adelaide? No worries! Copia offers exceptional services all throughout Australia including Rural, New Zealand, and UAE.