Grandstream GWN7602: The Ideal Wi-Fi AP for Voice-Over-Wi-Fi Deployments
The Grandstream GWN7602 is a compact Wi-Fi access point designed for small businesses, homes, offices, hotels, and more. It provides three 100Mb ports to provide IP phones, IPTV, computers, and similar devices with ethernet while also providing an uplink Gigabit network port with PoE/PoE+. The GWN7602 offers dual-band 2×2:2 MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for ideal network throughput that supports up to 80 clients and a 100-meter coverage range.
To ensure easy installation and management, the Grandstream GWN7602 Wi-Fi Access Point is supported by GWN. Cloud, Grandstream’s free cloud Wi-Fi management platform. The GWN7602 is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable voice and video IP phones. By including support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, and captive portals, the Grandstream GWN7602 is a wireless access point built for deployment scenarios with small to medium user density.
Grandstream GWN7602 Feature:
- 1.17Gbps aggregate wireless throughput, 1x Gigabit, and 3x 100Mbit wireline speed
- Up to 100 meters coverage range
- Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+ and PSE
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Support up to 80 Wi-Fi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures.
For better networking and for simply better workflow, get Grandstream GWN7602 Wi-Fi Access Point. Choose to cut down turnaround times, cut operational costs, increase productivity, and get better accuracy. Copia, together with Grandstream offers a wide variety of workflow solutions that suits your business needs. Call us today at +61 8 8223 5590.
For more selections of Wi-Fi systems, click here.