Shipping Carrier: We determine the appropriate shipping method and carrier by taking into account the shipment’s dimensional and actual weight, your place of destination, the package’s requirements etc. Most items are shipped via the FedEx, Express or DHL Carrier. Please allow seven to twelve (6 to 10) business days from shipment to delivery.
If you did not receive the item after 2 weeks, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No orders are processed on Saturday and Sunday.
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday (except on holidays)
- Next Day air shipments placed and confirmed by 10AM are delivered by the next business day, and 3 Day air shipments placed and confirmed by 10AM are delivered within 3 business days. If there is a holiday during this time, shipments will be delayed.
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Military APO or FPO boxes. Please enter a valid business address for your ship to address.
- Standard shipping will be shipped the best way possible via USPS, FEDEX or UPS.
- Tracking Details will be provided to you 3 Days (excluding Saturday and Sunday) after receiving Payment. Please make sure to check the tracking number.
Shipping Costs: Free shipping applies only to the Adelaide for order with a greater value than $150.00 ex. For all other areas, applicable shipping costs will be added. *Some restrictions may apply.
For orders less than $ 150.00 ex our Customer Support Team will charge $20.00 ex. The same charge of $20.00 ex will occur if you have requested delivery directly to an End User (must be to a valid business address and not PO Box) regardless of the value of that order.
Please note that all these charges are for Standard road delivery which for South Australia usually takes 72 hours from receipt of order before 10 AM. However, if you need an overnight Air service the freight cost would be $40.00 ex.
Please contact Customer Service via e-mail at email@example.com if you have questions about our delivery capabilities.