We want you to love our products as much as we do. All items we ship have successfully passed our rigorous Quality Control inspections. Our return policy ensure you have a fantastic gadget experience while giving you total peace of mind. However, please do not return any device back to Copia without a valid and authorized Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
14 Day Dead on Arrival (DOA) Guarantee
If your item arrives damaged or is not working, please follow the warranty process and contact our Support Center for Return Material Authorisation (RMA) within 3 days of the order being received. When requesting an RMA, please provide the following information:
- Product model number for the defective hardware
- Product serial number for the defective hardware
- System serial number of the base unit
- Description of failure and troubleshooting performed to isolate cause
- Customer ship-to address
- Contact name
- Contact phone, fax, and e-mail
After returning the product to us, we can send you a new item free of charge (we will reimburse you the return shipping cost), or you can choose to receive a full refund. Enjoy total peace of mind: every single purchase is 100% risk-free each time you deal with Copia Pty. Ltd.
- Customers must first send a clear photo or video of the damaged or defective product and the shipping packaging before we can consider issuing RMA authorization. Please use good lighting, and a close to medium distance, so we can identify and verify the issue(s). Attachment size must be under 2MB for the Support Center, please send larger attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After Copia Pty. Ltd. has received the returned product and confirmed the product is faulty, the return shipping cost will be refunded based on a valid return receipt. For example if the return shipping fee is 30 AUD, Copia Pty. Ltd. will refund the same amount of 30 AUD to the customer. If our technical team determine the item is not DOA, Copia Pty. Ltd. will not compensate the return shipping fee. Refund requests for a return shipping fee without a valid RMA return receipt slip will not be accepted.
- Product returns must be via one of Copia Pty. Ltd.’ approved shipping methods; our Support Center can provide you with further details.
Return for Credit
In the event that the product(s) ordered have been done so incorrectly, or the product does not fit the purpose outlined by the description of the product, the product can be returned to Copia for Credit return.
Copia will give a full credit of the price of the product, if the product has been returned within 7 days of the purchase date and is returned in original packaging in a re-saleable condition. If the product is to be returned after the initial 7 days, then a restocking fee will apply depending on the condition of the product.
- Product returned after 7 days, in original condition 0 – 10%
- Product returned after 7 days and/or missing packaging/minor damage 10 – 30%
- Product returned after 7 days and/or no packaging/major damage 30 – 70%
An RA number must first be issued by our Technical/Service Team. This RA number will need to be referenced on the outside of the return shipment