Olympus ME34 Compact Zoom Microphone: Conveniently Record Lectures
The directional design of the Olympus ME34 Compact Zoom Microphone limits interference from nearby sound sources. This is useful for recording a particular voice or signal that would otherwise be obscured or overpowered by other sources. For example, the ME34 can help capture a keynote speaker at a conference without recording a lot of background noise from attendees.
Olympus ME34 Features:
- Versatile Olympus ME34, ideal for mobile lecture and small meeting recordings
- Small and lightweight
- On the go, the microphone cord can be put tidily by winding to the microphone stand
- Windscreen included reducing wind noise
- Directionality: Unidirectional (Mono)
- Frequency response : 70-14,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -36.8 dB ‘± 4 dB
- Power supply: Plug-in-power system (1.5 V – 5 V)
- External dimensions : 19.2 x 26.6 x 115.9mm
- Cord length: 1.5 m
- Weight: Approx. 31g (including the cords)
- Included: Windscreen, case
It’s time to take dictation and recording to the next level with Olympus ME34 Compact Zoom Microphone.
Copia together with Olympus can help you cut down turnaround times, cut operational costs, increase productivity, and record better audio quality. We offer a wide variety of workflow solutions that suits your business needs. Experience transformation. Call us today at +61 8 8223 5590.