- Anti-slip bottom elements keep the foot control in the right place
- Configurable pedal functions for tailoring the foot control to your personal preferences
- Ergonomic design for professional use and outstanding comfort
- Slim design for minimized physical strain due to less foot movement
- Central configuration and management saves time and resources
The ergonomic design of the new Philips foot pedal range sets new standards in terms of usability in the professional dictation arena. The development is based on detailed research into the movements made during transcription. Transcriptionists can stop and start playback with only a slight movement of the heel, and without lifting the foot unnecessarily, which both increases efficiency and makes the device a pleasure to work with.
Equipped with anti-slip bottom elements, the foot pedal always stays in the right place.
The foot pedal was developed in cooperation with hospital ergonomists and professional end users to ensure a perfectly smooth transcription process with minimal physical strain.
Transcriptionists can stop and start dictations with only slight movements of the heel, and without lifting the foot unnecessarily, which both increases efficiency and makes the device a pleasure to work with.
Easy setup and maintenance
The foot pedal is easy to deploy and configure using the Philips SpeechExec remote device management software. It allows administrators to centrally manage, update, and maintain the configuration and settings of Philips dictation devices, saving valuable time and resources.