Manage Your Calls Better with Plantronics CS540 Wireless DECT Headset
The legendary CS family is setting a new wireless standard for desk phone communication with the Plantronics CS540 Wireless DECT Headset.
- Lightest DECT wireless headset on the market
- Choice of up to three* comfortable, customizable wearing styles
- Elegant magnetic headset docking
- Gain mobility – multitask, hands-free up to 100 metres
- Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
- Audio controls volume/mute at your fingertips
- Adaptive power system optimises for range and Talktime
- Voice-dedicated DECT technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-IQ technology enables clearer conversations
- Choose narrowband mode to preserve talk time or wideband mode for clearer conversations
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound
- SoundGuard™ technology protects against audio spikes
- Conference in up to three additional CS540 or Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Auto answer option lets you answer/end calls by removing/replacing the headset from the base
- Up to 7 hours talk time on a single charge
*Neckband sold separately
Superior call management
With one-touch call answer/end, vol+/-, and mute, manage calls from up to 350 feet from the charging base. The CS500 system also enables you to a conference in up to three additional headsets for easier collaboration and guest headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset. Use with Electronic Hook Switch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls.
Power in the base
A sleek charging base is included with the CS500 Series. An adaptive power system optimizes for range and Talktime by automatically downshifting to low power when the headset is close to the base to save battery life.
Outstanding audio quality
Voice-dedicated DECT™ technology provides better audio and eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks while advanced wideband audio provides high definition voice quality. Your choice of narrow or wideband professional grade audio quality — choose narrowband to extend talk time or wideband mode to enable clearer conversations. An extended boom and noise-canceling microphone filter out background noise, so listeners can hear conversations clearly, and enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sound, delivering clear audio the way it’s intended to be heard.
DECT security certified
Advanced DECT wireless security. Using the latest standards in DECT wireless security, CS500 series headsets keep conversations safe and secure. With eight discreet security measures, including 64-bit encryption, confidential information remains private.
What’s in The Box
- Base Unit
- Headset with pre-installed battery, eartip & earloop
- Power supply
- Other size eartip & earloops
- Telephone interface cable
- Fit kit instruction card
It’s time to take communication to the next level with reliable headsets. Copia together with Poly “Plantronics” can help you cut down turnaround times, cut operational costs, increase productivity, and get better accuracy. We offer a wide variety of workflow solutions that suits your business needs. Call us today at +61 8 8223 5590.
Are you not from Adelaide? No worries! Copia offers exceptional services all throughout Australia including Rural, New Zealand, and UAE.