Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC Bluetooth Headset: Hear and Be Heard Clearly
Be ready to take the call with the Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC Bluetooth headset, featuring our most advanced, adaptive noise canceling and WindSmart technology. It identifies and cancels out disruptive noise, like wind, enabling you to be heard clearly and seamlessly transition from one environment to the next. It’s ready to work.
Features and Specifications
- Talk time: Up to 7 hours
- Standby time: Up to 9 days
- Updateable firmware using Plantronics Hub
- 4 mic active digital signal processing (DSP)
- Internal, adaptive 20-band equaliser, acoustic echo cancellation, and sidetone detection
- Smart Sensor technology
- Multipoint technology
- WindSmart technology
- P2i nano-coating provides protection from moisture
- HD voice clarity on wideband supported devices and networks
- Headset battery meter for iPhone and iPad and enabled for Android using the Plantronics Hub app
- Micro USB charging connection
- Voice commands
- Range: Up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Headset weight: 20 grams/0.71 oz
- Battery type: Rechargeable non-replaceable lithium-ion polymer
- Charge time: 90 minutes
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, PBAP, SSP2
- Caller name announce (PBAP Bluetooth profile)
- The charging case holds up to 14 hours of recharging
*Requires Plantronics Hub
Superior Audio on Both sides of the Call
- Four adaptive microphones and proprietary DSP work together to reduce disruptive background noise
- Six layers of WindSmart technology ensure your voice comes through clearly
- Smart sensors answer calls by simply putting on the headset and transferring calls between mobile phone and headset
- Up to 30 meters of range from supported smartphone or laptop with BT600 USB Bluetooth adapter
- Enhanced voice alerts announce caller ID, mute, connection status, and talk time level
- Rigorously-tested ergonomic design for all-day comfort
- Simply say “answer” or “ignore” to manage incoming calls
- Activate Siri, Google Now, or Cortana with the touch of a dedicated button
Worry-free Mute Assurance
- Dynamic mute alert senses and alerts you when you begin to speak while muted
- Dedicated mute button for quick mute access and timed voice alerts to announce the mute status
- Visual mute status is shown on BT600 USB Bluetooth adapter and desktop screen*
Leave The Noise Behind
Not in the office? Not a problem. Four adaptive microphones and WindSmart technology work together to eliminate disruptive background noise, wherever you are. Your voice sounds clear and professional as you seamlessly transition between environments, inside or out. Now you can focus on what you’re saying—not where you’re saying it.
Control By Command
Stay in control. Make the Voyager 5200 UC an extension of your mobile life. With one touch, the headset connects with Siri, Google Now, or Cortana so you can call phone contacts, send messages, schedule meetings, or even search the web – all via voice. Plus, voice alerts give talk time updates and even announce incoming callers. Simply say “Answer” or “Ignore” to manage calls without lifting a finger.
Work together to reduce disruptive background noise.
Smart sensor technology uses contextual intelligence to keep up with you.
Dynamic Mute Alert
Dynamic mute alert senses and alerts you when you talk when muted.
Protects against sweat and water splashes (IPX4)
Detects wind direction and responds accordingly
Comfort That Lasts
The comfort-tested ergonomic design of the Voyager 5200 UC feels as good at the end of the day as it does at the start. The ergonomic earpiece is designed to feel like it’s barely there. It’s a comfortable, powerful tool for all-day productivity.
Never Worry About Mute Again
Simply press the dedicated mute button to switch the mute on and off easily. The headset’s dynamic mute alert tells you immediately if you’re speaking while muted. Plus, timed voice alerts continually remind you when mute is still on. Combine that with desktop notifications and a visual mute indictor on the BT600 Bluetooth USB adapter, and you’ll never have to worry about an “oops” moment on an important call.
The Power Of Confidence
Wherever work and life take you, be ready to talk as long as you need with the included portable charging case with an integrated docking stand. Completely charge your headset up to two full times, so you’re always ready to talk.
What’s In The Box
- BT700 USB dongle
- Charging case
- Small, medium, and large ear tips
- USB to micro USB charge cable
- Get Started Guide
- Safety booklet
- Warranty insert
It’s time to take communication to the next level with reliable headsets. Copia together with Poly “Plantronics” can help you cut down turnaround times, cut operational costs, increase productivity, and get better accuracy. We offer a wide variety of workflow solutions that suits your business needs. Call us today at +61 8 8223 5590.
Are you not from Adelaide? No worries! Copia offers exceptional services all throughout Australia including Rural, New Zealand, and UAE.