Increase Workflow Efficiency with Olympus AS-9000
Olympus AS-9000 is the perfect setup to transcribe and document your dictations with ease and simplicity. Dictate and document your work efficiently.
Let your voice work for you
Don’t worry about who can transcribe your dictations: professional workflow solutions simplify the collaboration between authors, typists, typist pools, and speech-recognition engines*.
Easy installation and administration
No matter what size your organisation is, it will receive the right tools to implement a professional dictation workflow and set up a sophisticated central administration.
Designed for excellent usability
The Olympus AS-9000 has a new and improved interface design for excellent usability. The user interface is an important component of professional dictation hardware and can boost your productivity and efficiency.
- Stereo Headset E103
- Footswitch RS31H
- Professional Transcription Software
Stereo Headset E103
- Perfect to put on and off without destroying the haircut
- Comfortable to wear even over hours
- Speech optimized sound quality
- 3.5mm ø mini-jack
- Easy control of transcription software (play, stop, rewind, etc.)
- Extremely durable and long USB cable (2.5 m)
- Perfect ergonomics for any shoe size – Extra-wide centre pedal
- Centre or top pedal can be locked
- HID keyboard mode (optional)
- Keyboard shortcuts support (e.g. “Ctrl + Alt + P” or “Alt + 1”)
- Multimedia keys support
- Full compatibility with Olympus’ dictation management software
- Nonslip mat to keep it in place
ODMS R7 Professional Transcription Software
- Transcription documents can be shared in a folder or sent via e-mail or FTP, and are linked automatically with the original dictation files.
- The status of transcription can be determined at a glance.
- Transcription can be performed while listening to the dictation file in the Playback Control window.
- Security and other advanced settings can be configured in addition to the items that can be configured on the device.
- electronic download link provided for software installation download
- the digital licence provided after purchase
Olympus AS-9000 can take dictation and transcription to the next level. To experience simply better workflow, visit us and find a wide variety of workflow solutions that best suit your professional needs. Our licensed specialists are ready to assist you. Call 1300 026 742 today!