The Olympus LS-100 Linear PCM Recorder has Been Discontinued and replaced by Olympus LS-P4
The new flagship model Olympus LS-100 Linear PCM Recorder is the pinnacle of sound quality in the Olympus LS series of linear PCM recorders that continue to be praised for their excellent sound quality. The microphone and amplifier circuits have been completely redesigned to achieve superior frequency response and a maximum sound pressure level of 140dB SPL. The result is an astounding sound of the highest quality. This model also comes with phantom power-compatible XLR and standard phone combo jacks. Olympus LS-100 Linear PCM Recorder has features such as multitrack recording/editing, metronome, and tuner functions, this premium model will also meet the highest expectations of professionals and musicians.
Technology to achieve ultra high-quality sound
The microphone and amplifier circuits have been completely redesigned to achieve superior frequency response and a maximum sound pressure level of 140dB SPL. The result is astounding ultra high-quality sound.
XLR and phone combo jacks
This model comes with phantom power-compatible XLR and standard phone combo jacks. Professional functions are also included such as a Lissajous function for detecting, adjusting, and reproducing phase difference.
Multitrack functionality brings fun to the creative process
Multitrack recording allows you to mix together multiple, separately recorded, sound sources to create a single stream of sound. A class-leading maximum of eight tracks per project is possible. Now you can enjoy fully-fledged songwriting in an accessible format.
- Professional videos combined with HiFi sound: The Olympus LS-100 Linear PCM Recorder and Olympus OM-D.
- Overdubbing for recording sound on top of existing recorded data.
- Metronome function serves as a rhythm guide during recording and can also be used when practicing an instrument.
- Tuner function enables fine-tuning.
- 4GB of internal memory and SD card slot supporting 64GB SDXC cards.
- Support for a variety of recording formats MP3 and PCM up to 96kHz/24bit.
- Conversion of recorded linear PCM (WAV) data to MP3 in the recorder.
- Limiter and compressor function useful for preventing clipping during recording with the manual level setting.
- Microphone ‘gain’ function for changing the input sensitivity.
- A low-cut filter cuts lower frequency sound at two levels.
- Pre-recording function for recording from two seconds before the start of recording.
- Playback speed is adjustable between 50% and 400% without altering the pitch.
- Segment repeat function for playing back a section of a file repeatedly.
- Both AC/USB internal charging is available.
- Voice guide function for notifying of operating conditions by voice.
- Convenient file splitting function.
- Support for optional remote control RS30W.
- V-Sync.Rec for voice sync recording.
- Audio CD output function for connecting an external USB CD drive to the recorder and then writing recording files to CDs.
Take dictation and workflow to the next level and experience transformation with Olympus LS-100 Linear PCM Recorder.
Copia together with Olympus can help you cut down turnaround times, cut operational costs, increase productivity, and record better audio quality. We offer a wide variety of workflow solutions that suits your business needs. Experience transformation. Call us today at +61 8 8223 5590.